With the City of Toronto's threats of eviction and encampment raids, residents need mutual aid now more than ever.
ALAB is helping community members connect with crucial services and resources, including healthcare, legal support, phones, charging banks, and phone plans.
Donations go towards:
- Phone plans (45.20/month)
Critical non-OHIP covered healthcare services for community members (e.g. dental, optical, mobility devices)
- Ingredients for hot meals, gas costs for hot meal and food bank box drop-offs
- An emergency fund for community members
- Administrative fees (e.g. software, website hosting, office supplies)
- Compensating our team fairly for their work
Please consider giving monthly if you can to help us continue to deliver our programs consistently. Of course, all your personal information will remain confidential.
You can also donate via e-transfer to [email protected]
If you are interested in supporting ALAB's efforts by donating goods, please contact [email protected]. Our primary needs at the moment are tents, sleeping bags, tarps, batteries, camping stoves, underwear & socks.